»  FAQ  »  Cerca  »  Lista degli utenti  »  Gruppi utenti  »  Calendario  »  Registrati  »  Messaggi Privati  »  Login
  » Portale  » Blog  » Album  » Guestbook  » FlashChat  » Statistiche  » Links
Downloads  » Commenti karma  » TopList  » Topics recenti  » Vota Forum
The Arizona Diamondbacks say reliever David Herna
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Trattori [Gommati]
Autore Messaggio
Bellroll33

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

Etą: 28

italy
MessaggioInviato: 02 Ago 2019 09:00:50    Oggetto:  The Arizona Diamondbacks say reliever David Herna
Descrizione:

PHOENIX -- The Arizona Diamondbacks say reliever David Hernandez has a damaged ligament in his right elbow, an injury that could result in season-ending surgery. The team said an MRI on Thursday showed a damaged ulnar collateral ligament and that Hernandez will get a second opinion. The right-hander is an important part of the Arizona reliever corps, usually in the setup role. He had an off year last season, going 5-6 in 62 appearances with a 4.48 ERA and two saves in eight tries. In 2012, Hernandez was 2-3 with a 2.50 ERA in 72 appearances. The Diamondbacks already lost All-Star Patrick Corbin for the season. He underwent surgery to repair a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. His right arm rested in a sling and was encased in a cast from above the elbow to his hand. "Im excited," Fernandez said with a grin.
. As the only competitor to try two quads, much less complete them, Kovtun ended the day nearly nine points ahead of Japans Tatsuki Machida, who opened with a clean quad but then stepped out of the triple toe loop that was the second jump in his combination.
. The Nevada Athletic Commission voted unanimously in Las Vegas to quit granting therapeutic use exemptions for fighters undergoing the so-called TRT.
.com) - The 2014 Holiday Bowl is the first postseason venture pitting a pair of ranked foes against each other, as No.
. Henrik Samuelsson and Luke Bertolucci also scored for the Oil Kings, who are now 9-0 on home ice in the playoffs to cut Portlands series lead to 2-1. Chase De Leo and Mathew Dumba responded for the Winterhawks, who suffered just their fourth loss in their last 46 games, a string of success running all the way back to Jan.LONDON - Harry Kane has signed a new 5 1/2-year contract with Tottenham, keeping one of Englands top young strikers at the north London club until 2020.Spurs announced the deal Monday.Thee 21-year-old Kane has scored 20 goals in all competitions in his breakthrough season at Tottenham and has eight goals in 10 games for Englands under-21 side.dddddddddddd ' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Indirizzo AIM
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 02 Ago 2019 09:00:50    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Trattori [Gommati] Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: